Friday, October 17, 2008

Brand New Day

This blog could probably be categorized as dead. Which sucks. (I had such great hopes for it!) I've been neglecting blogging in getting used to a new schedule and so the fault is solely mine. I am, however, determined to resurrect it, and in doing so, I must slightly change its objective. I had wanted this to be a log of books I read during the summer, but unfortunately I was a huge procrastinator and probably went to the beach too much to really do justice to my goal.

Henceforth, this will be a blog about both books and movies (maybe music?) that I'm currently enjoying or particular favorites that I want to highlight. I would promise to post well and often but I think I will pledge to not post often in hopes that I will in fact do the opposite. There.

Let it also be known that I am really proud that I used 'henceforth' un-sarcastically. Mostly, that is.

No comments: